2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a few people who received rejection emails last week after interviewing and have not posted because they are not on the forum. Unfortunately, we all just have to keep breathing (harder said then done, I know...) but we will find out soon.  I can only imagine how hard it must be on their end to rank people...everyone I interviewed with was so awesome!

I know a few people who received rejection emails last week after interviewing and have not posted because they are not on the forum. Unfortunately, we all just have to keep breathing (harder said then done, I know...) but we will find out soon. I can only imagine how hard it must be on their end to rank people...everyone I interviewed with was so awesome!

I agree with you on how hard it would be. I absolutely loved everyone on the 1/16 interview day. It's good to know some people are getting rejections. It sucks but at least we know somethings are happening.

well with the additional interview, it makes sense that the waitlist is huge too. I'm sure it makes people feel a little better knowing they got waitlisted vs denied all together though ahah. 

waitlisted as well. I wonder how many people got pulled off the waitlist last year? Does anyone have any insight?

well with the additional interview, it makes sense that the waitlist is huge too. I'm sure it makes people feel a little better knowing they got waitlisted vs denied all together though ahah. 

waitlisted as well. I wonder how many people got pulled off the waitlist last year? Does anyone have any insight?

I know someone that was number 18 one year and they were offered a spot. They had already been accepted elsewhere so the list got to at least 19 that year.

Archived