2015-2016 Application Cycle

m5z361-  I don't see any reason why there would be a date change from 2/27. It takes a lot of planning to make these interview weekends happen. Trust what Tik says. Guluck.  

What is a PA anyway?   Why do you want to be one? Why do you want to go to SMU?  

All questions you should be able to comfortably answer.....

I'm in Tik's class.

SO MUCH PROCRASTINATION. We have a pharmacology exam tomorrow morning and somehow, we both found our ways to this forum =P

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all!

I know it's very early to hear from those who interviewed 2/6. I interviewed yesterday as well, and thought the whole day was great. It was long, but current students and faculty did/do a great job of making everyone feel welcome!! It really is a fantastic place, and somewhere that I could see spending the next few years.

Keep us posted if anyone hears about acceptances/wait lists/rejections and how they are being sent! Good luck to all of you guys, I have a feeling it's going to be a difficult decision for the committee to select just 44 candidates!

Just got a call for an interview on 2/27!!!  Absolutely on cloud nine and so excited!

I applied all the way back in June, so at this stage I don't think interview invites are based on submit date of application. 

Congrats to all who have been getting their acceptances and stay positive to those who are waiting!

Hi everyone! I just interviewed on 2/6. I haven't heard anything back yet and of course I am anxiously waiting...while obsessively checking my email and listening for my phone to ring! It's awesome to hear that a few of you have already heard back so quickly! Good luck to everyone interviewing on 2/27!

Did anyone interview and receive a rejection email? For those of you who have already been admitted did someone call you or did you receive an email?

Archived