2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was invited to interview this Monday and as I was leaving for the airport today to head to Florida I received a call saying that two of my honors writing intensive classes would not be accepted for English composition prereqs. One option was to take a CLEP exam for credit. Just wanted to share in case anyone had prereqs that might be questionable or outstanding. I decided to withdraw my application to the school as I have already been accepted to another program. Luckily I have relatives in the area so looks like I'm going on a vacation!!! Best of luck to everyone else applying!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those of you that already had interviews, did you bring anything to the interview such as your resume or caspa app? I know they probably already have my caspa app in my file which is why I'm not sure if I should even bring it or if I'll need it. I've read that some people bring their resumes to their interviews so I'm not sure if I should or not!

I just interviewed this afternoon, and have to echo what's been said already - it was a great, warm and welcoming experience! 

To those who've been accepted, was it Claudia or Renee who called?  Claudia has recently retired and Renee has filled her position.  She implied she'd not make any calls until letters went out the end of October. 

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I am excited to announce that I will be interviewing at the Fort Myers campus on Friday Nov 20. I read through the forum and thank you all for providing such insighful tips and suggestions. I have not booked a hotel yet. Any recomendations for a nearby hotel?

Congratulations to all who have been accepted and best of luck to everyone else that is still in the process!

Let's see... nothing in the mail as of yet. It was Renee that called. I interviewed on September 14th and received a call on the 22nd, so about a week. I stayed at the Best Western on 884? and it was close enough, not too expensive. There are some hotels closer to the school, one within walking distance that one of the interviewers stayed at. It just depends how much you want to spend I guess. Check out Cafe Napoli and Reuben's BBQ for places to eat. Good luck!

Archived