I wanted to get this thread started. Please feel free to share anything about your application process!

• Upvote 1

Haven't heard anything from them really regarding a timeline on when we should be hearing back regarding interviews... does anyone else know?

You'll probably get invited in the next two weeks, if it adheres to last year's format. I interviewed at NSU Ft. Myers last year on the first day which was the end of September. You won't hear any information until you're invited for an interview, at which point there's a link you can click with all the information on it.

I'm still waiting for supplemental.... for those who got the link, were your apps verified or complete? I found conflicting info as to when we should receive link.

Mine was verified as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone receive an interview yet after submitting the supplemental app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! There were no dates available in August unfortunately. The first available interview dates were September 14, 18, and 28... and then some dates in October-January! 

Received my interview invite this morning as well! Supplemental was submitted July 29th. 

• Upvote 1

I sent my supplemental on Sun, Aug 2nd and received a confirmation email on Tuesday, August 4th. There was also a phone call stating they had received everything for now and were sending the application for review. I'm hoping to get an invitation to interview this Friday.

Congratulations and good luck to all those with interviews! For those who have received invites would you mind sharing your stats? Thank you!

For everyone that already got their interviews through email, did you need to enter any personal information? I will be going out of the country tomorrow until the 21st and won't have internet access.  I'm going to leave a friend with my email info so that she can reply to any interview invites, if I get any- do you remember them asking you to put anything like socials or any specific info so I know what I should leave her with?

I can't remember if I had to put my social in. You will need to enter your Nova ID # though. Good luck to everyone! Hope you guys hear some good news soon.

I can't remember if I had to put my social in. You will need to enter your Nova ID # though. Good luck to everyone! Hope you guys hear some good news soon.

is the nova id # the same one we made for the supplemental app?

The ID was assigned to you. You should have received an email of a PDF version of your completed supplemental application. That document has your ID at the top left corner. Let me know if you find it!

The ID was assigned to you. You should have received an email of a PDF version of your completed supplemental application. That document has your ID at the top left corner. Let me know if you find it!

thank you so much!

I also believe that you do not have to enter a social security number. You have to enter your Nova ID # but that is provided for you in the email you receive about the interview.