2015-2016 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll probably get invited in the next two weeks, if it adheres to last year's format. I interviewed at NSU Ft. Myers last year on the first day which was the end of September. You won't hear any information until you're invited for an interview, at which point there's a link you can click with all the information on it.

• 2 weeks later...

I sent my supplemental on Sun, Aug 2nd and received a confirmation email on Tuesday, August 4th. There was also a phone call stating they had received everything for now and were sending the application for review. I'm hoping to get an invitation to interview this Friday.

For everyone that already got their interviews through email, did you need to enter any personal information? I will be going out of the country tomorrow until the 21st and won't have internet access.  I'm going to leave a friend with my email info so that she can reply to any interview invites, if I get any- do you remember them asking you to put anything like socials or any specific info so I know what I should leave her with?

Archived