UB APPLICANTS 2015 cycle

Did anyone notice the accreditation for UB has been changed. They are currently on probation according to their website! Makes me nervous!!

yes, that has been there for a while now. I emailed the admissions committee about this after I was accepted and they replied back to me with an extensive email assuring me that they full expect to be granted full accreditation in march 2016 review. you can email them if you need more information

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone else been waitlisted to this program or have any information at all about the waitlist ? I interviewed back on Sept 16th and I'm trying to get a general feel for my chances

I was waitlisted as well. I contacted them recently and they said they will be making decisions by the end of the month. 

I interviewed sept 23rd and have not heard back. I called Nicolette yesterday and she said there are still some more interviews happening and that the new timeframe for finalizing the class should be mid November. I feel like my chances are slim since its been a while since I interviewed but I'm wondering if anyone has received an actual rejection after an interview? Or do they just wait until the end to tell you?

Thanks for the info paapplicant16, from what I have gathered reading around the forums from past years it doesn't seem like they tell people about rejections till they finalize the class (even if you are interviewed). They seem to always follow the pattern of calling you a few hours post interview if you get right in. I was emailed about being waitlisted a week after I interviewd Septemeber 16th, and have not heard anything since. I was hoping someone that also got waitlisted would have posted something concrete by now because the uncertainty of it all really sucks. good luck to you man

Hey guys! So I interviewed on Sept. 16 like some of you. I got word the next day via email that I was placed on the waitlist. Early in October I received a phone call from Nicolette informing me that I was accepted! I'm not sure how many other people have been accepted just thought I would let you know my experience. Let me know if you have any questions and ill try to answer to the best of my abilities.

• 2 weeks later...

I was interviewed on October 7th and was placed on the wait-list 2 hours after I left. I got the call on Friday that I was accepted into their program! So, don't lose hope if you're still on the waitlist. Only thing is, they start so soon and only give a week to decide and place your deposit so be ready to decide if you do get the call! Good luck everyone! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived