Info from a UDM PA

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hanneybr

Hey all, i just got a phone call as well today inviting me into the program. I also applied for the 2 year. However, I now have a big decision to make as I have to choose schools now! jmburns any little city north of detroit is nice and about a 15-20 min drive to campus. like Royal oak (10min), Ferndale (5-10min), madison heights, about 15 min. Im in Troy which is just north of Royal oak and my drive is about 20-25 min.

Guest hanneybr

Thanks jmburns,

I have been accepted to both UDM and Shenendoah university which is located in Virginia. Both schools are great and Have wonderful pass rates on the board exam, the tuition is 10k higher at UDM but i get to stay at home, so I end up saving in the end.

Congrats to you also.

Hello, I also interviewed on March 30th but i'm so nervous b/c I haven't heard anything yet...has anyone else??? If so when was your interview? I agree the interview wasn't terrible of course their is some level of anxiety but they were really nice so it became more comfortable as the questions moved on.

Thanks for your willingness, as you know this is nerve wrecking. My interview was on 3/30/09 and I haven't heard anything. Do they typically notify people right away? In an email sent to me it said we'd be notified by mail but 2 or 3 others in the forum said they were called 2 days ago. Do they notify all accepted people at the same time? I'm driving myself crazy, lol. Thanks.

FYI: Don't get into a panic if you haven't heard anything yet. A friend of mine who is on the program did not find out they were accepted until June. Yes, June!!! They were wait-listed and ended up making it in.

Bottom line, it still may be too early to know for sure whether you've made it or not. Stay calm, if you can.

Nope, and I'm goin crazy lol, maybe they do calls on Mondays because no one else heard anything and those 3 who did were all on a Monday afternoon, I doubt they called all 40 people on one day...What I don't understand is the order b/c one of the 3 ppl accepted had their interview on the same day as I (3/30) but there are others who also interviewed on that say who still haven't heard...Plus some people just had their interview last week. I'm trying to keep positive.

Guest Jbraman

Has anybody else heard anything? I Recieved my acceptance packet in the mail today, I'm looking forward to meeting everybody else at the orientation meeting! Congrats to all others that got in!

Guest KleighP

Did just acceptance packages go out on Wednesday (or denial also)? How do you know that? Did you call and talk with someone from UDM? Still waiting for mail as well,..... good luck and congrats to those who were accepted!

Guest KleighP

I received a letter today that I am on the alternate list. I wonder how many people are in the same position... anyone have any idea how many alternates there are??? thanks.

all the acceptance went on that wednesdays, and kleighP, yes only the acceptance, and then all the alternates are to be notified after that, and finally all the denials will go out

Archived