2015-2016 CASPA cycle

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on a prior post, it sounds like they are reviewing candidates chronologically--relative to the order in which they submitted their applications, and right now they are reviewing July submissions... I wonder if, once they review the application, if they are sending rejections to those who do not meet their criteria, or if they hold out on sending rejections until the end of the application cycle. Does anyone have any insight on this? 

Also, does anyone know how many more interview sessions are left and or which month they will conclude the interview sessions? Also, how many interviewees go to each interview day? Thanks!

Hi all,

Interviewing on January 20th! Can't wait!

Anyone who has interviewed, how did you bring "documentation of your hours?"

Was there a form online? Did you just have a supervisor at your job sign it?

Thanks!

Look forward to meeting anyone who is interviewing on that date

On Hofstra's FAQ page they have the documentation requirement for hours. It is a letter explaining the days you did your hours as well as what you did during your time there. It has to be on the hospital or place's letterhead and signed by you supervisor/person you shadowed. 

For my interview, i just handed them my all of the hours that were not yet completed when I submitted my CASPA application

Hi all,

Interviewing on January 20th! Can't wait!

Anyone who has interviewed, how did you bring "documentation of your hours?"

Was there a form online? Did you just have a supervisor at your job sign it?

Thanks!

Look forward to meeting anyone who is interviewing on that date. 

When was your application verified?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived