Got the interview invite a few days ago! Looking forward to meeting everyone on October 26th

congrats! when were you verified?

Has anyone not received anything yet other than the e-mail which said that your application was received?

Is there a supplemental for Hofstra? For some reason I wrote on my spreadsheet of schools that there was but I don't see it on their website and I didn't get an email about one. Nothing in the FAQ either and it seems like there was also confusion here in earlier posts. I just want to confirm. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the interview invite a few days ago! Looking forward to meeting everyone on October 26th

Hey I got interview on the same day, hope to meet you.

Still nothing. Who else is waiting???

I'm still waiting! Emailed then last week for an update, but haven't received a response.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I haven't heard anything yet either. Application verified Aug 6th and received an email from them confirming they received my application on Aug. 7th. Hoping for an interview