I received the email on the 27th that they received my application. Is there still the supplemental application because on the website it no longer mentions it.

No, I haven't heard anything back. I emailed them  a couple days ago and they just said that they have received my CASPA application and they will notify me when they have made any decisions. 

Yeah definitly end of this month we should start hearing back, the last cycle was around september 23ish so lets hope for around then!

Getting nervous and excited, hope it comes quick!

Got an interview invite today - still deciding whether I want to go or not.

I'm all the way in Cali and thinking it might be a bit of a stretch to relocate to the east coast. Oh boy..

Lots of Cali, Oregon, Wash, AZ, CO and UT students at Hofstra, You should reach out to them.

Got an interview invite today - still deciding whether I want to go or not.

I'm all the way in Cali and thinking it might be a bit of a stretch to relocate to the east coast. Oh boy..