2015-2016 CASPA cycle

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's totally acceptable to reach out to the school once, maybe twice but definitely refrain from annoying them. Remember to be incredibly nice and professional to everyone because if the lowest ranking employee at the school said that you were rude or unprofessional you can pretty much guarantee they throw your application out. 

I received an email from them saying they received my application and that's about it.

Those of you who didn't get an email saying that your application was received, did you check your spam folder? Sometimes these emails get sent to your spam if not added in your contact list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone that submitted to CASPA in early August, have you heard anything back at all? Haven't received anything but a verification email since I applied..

I was verified Aug 7th and got an email saying they received it the next day, but haven't heard anything else since either..

Archived