2015-2016 cycle

I received an email yesterday afternoon that I am accepted into the program! For those of you who were also accepted is there a private facebook page for our class? I am so excited :)

There is not a Facebook page that I know of but I am sure you could start one!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

There's a FB page for the program, but I dunno if there's one for the class. We could definitely start one? They did say eventually we will get contact info for everyone so we can get in touch, but I still haven't heard much from them since acceptance!

My down payment is not due for another week. Did you get a list of contacts after you paid yours? 

There is not a Facebook page that I know of but I am sure you could start one!

Did you pay your down payment yet? Mine is not due for another week but I think once we have all paid we get each others contact information. I have no problem starting a facebook page; I think it would make communication easier for all of us.

Did you pay your down payment yet? Mine is not due for another week but I think once we have all paid we get each others contact information. I have no problem starting a facebook page; I think it would make communication easier for all of us.

I paid my down payment and the only thing I received after that was an email saying that they got my deposit. I think they were planning to send more information out once they send out all of the acceptances! But I agree that a Facebook page would make it easier to communicate because not everyone is on this forum but more people will be on facebook! Let me know if you decide to make one :)

My down payment is not due for another week. Did you get a list of contacts after you paid yours? 

Nothing yet. My deposit was due in the first week of January and I haven't heard anything since. They're probably waiting for everyone before sending out contact info, but I'd love an immunization list!

I thought I would share this information for those of you have been accepted. I e-mailed Carole regarding starting a FB page and this was the response that I received.

''The facebook page is usually created once the semester begins and the class elects a president and someone normally is then elected the editor of the page. Past cohorts have all done a good job with their pages, and it seems to be a good thing.

Once the class is seated, and I receive permission from everyone who wishes to share their contact information- I will send out the information for those that agree to share." 

I notified her that we were interested in starting a page earlier so that we can learn more about each other and possibly find roomates! Maybe once we get each others' information we can make a page for that purpose. Let me know what you guys think! 

Nothing yet. My deposit was due in the first week of January and I haven't heard anything since. They're probably waiting for everyone before sending out contact info, but I'd love an immunization list!

If you refer to my post below you are correct. Once everyone pays their down payment we will receive each others' information. 

I paid my down payment and the only thing I received after that was an email saying that they got my deposit. I think they were planning to send more information out once they send out all of the acceptances! But I agree that a Facebook page would make it easier to communicate because not everyone is on this forum but more people will be on facebook! Let me know if you decide to make one :)

Refer the response I received from Carole below regarding the FB page. Hopefully we can start an intermediate page in the meantime before the program starts!

I got that email as well. I also spoke to Carole and got a list of vaccinations, and Hep B is on there, so that's one to get started on ASAP. My name is Lesley by the way. Talk to you soon!

Hi Lesley, 

My friend got into Mount Union's program and she showed me her list of vaccinations (quite lengthy). I will have to get the list from Carole. Thank you for the reminder. My name is Kali by the way :) 

I received an email today asking if it was okay to distribute my contact information to other in the cohort so I am sure you guys will be getting the same email as well and then we should be supplied with a contact list very soon!

I received the e-mail as well. Can't wait to get to know everyone :) 

I got that email as well. I also spoke to Carole and got a list of vaccinations, and Hep B is on there, so that's one to get started on ASAP. My name is Lesley by the way. Talk to you soon!

If I dm you my email address would you mind sending me that list of vaccinations? Also my name is Bethann!

Archived