2015-2016 cycle

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How did the interview go for the people of the 31st? I interview December 12th and it is my first interview and I am becoming very nervous. Any advice?

I interviewed on the 31st and I was worried because it was the first MMI that I had ever been too; my other interviews had all been more personal and I had one group interview as well but again the questions were more personal. Honestly I really enjoyed the interview process at Findlay. I had done some reading on MMIs beforehand and was worried because everyone said their was no way to prepare for them and basically made them out to sound horrible but I thought it was great; believe it or not I actually felt more relaxed during the MMI than some of my other interviews. My main advice is to be yourself which is what a lot of people say but it is very true! Be confident in your answers. They sent out an email before hand to give you an idea of what the MMI would be like, I would recommend watching the video just so you have an idea of how the interviews will be conducted. Also before the interview you get a chance to talk with current students in both their first and second year. Take that time to ask them any questions you may have and you may also ask questions when they give an overview of the program. Try not to worry too much, I know that is easier said than done, but the interview process at Findlay is actually enjoyable!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I have done a couple of MMI interviews before (last cycle), and Findlay has by far been the best experience. The actual interview  goes by really quickly and once you get going your confidence will build. The best thing about MMI is if you do terrible at one station you can ALWAYS recover at the next. It's like hitting the restart button a couple times. And don't worry if the interviewer is staring at you with a blank face, they are suppose to emotionless during your answers SO keep your confidence up! Be yourself! The staff and students are friendly and will answer any questions about the program for you. You should have a great time, so don't worry! Good luck to everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived