I also got the call from Dr. Lohenry this morning! Samkim88, how do I find the facebook group? 

Hi, I think you have to add one of us to your friends list...For those who wants to join please PM me your name or email address so i can add you

• Upvote 2

Hi all!

I have yet to hear from USC! I have a interview for WesternU late January. My USC app was "under review" as of August 25th. Noticed some people who got accepted had their apps in around that same time too. In your opinion, does this mean Im not getting an interview?

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know how many seats are filled? Or any additional interview dates for December or next year? Anxiously awaiting an interview! This is my dream school !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how many seats are filled? Or any additional interview dates for December or next year? Anxiously awaiting an interview! This is my dream school !!!!

I spoke with admissions in early November. Around that time they told me that the invitations for interviews last all the way up until March. Furthermore, maybe a ~1/4 of the class is full. Hang in there we have plenty of time. 

• Upvote 1

Hey guys! I just interviewed with USC on November 21. Anxiously waiting for that call! Good luck to everyone and let me know if I can be of any help :)

• Upvote 1

I spoke with admissions in early November. Around that time they told me that the invitations for interviews last all the way up until March. Furthermore, maybe a ~1/4 of the class is full. Hang in there we have plenty of time.

Thanks so much. 1/4 gives a lot of hope ! Thanks so much ! And yes if it's until March we do have plenty of time ! Good luck and let me know if you get an interview !

I was accepted about a month ago and just found this group! Can someone please add me to the Facebook group for the class of 2019? Fight on! Congratulations to all. 

For those of you who are accepted, please let us know.  I will add you to the facebook group page that we made! good luck all!

Hi Sam would you mind adding me to the Facebook group? Thanks so much! Congrats everyone. 

Hello fellow applicants! I was just wondering if anyone heard back from the 11/21/2015 interview?

I remember Dr. Lohenry saying that it should come out by mid December, but just wanted to know if there were any updates.

The wait is killing me! haha

• Upvote 1

Hello fellow applicants! I was just wondering if anyone heard back from the 11/21/2015 interview?

I remember Dr. Lohenry saying that it should come out by mid December, but just wanted to know if there were any updates.

The wait is killing me! haha

It's killing me too! I haven't heard anything yet though.

• Upvote 1

It's killing me too! I haven't heard anything yet though.

The wait is killing me as well! Dr. Lohenry said by December 14th. Hopefully we will know soon!

• Upvote 2

I got waitlisted too:( what a bummer! I'm wishing for the best though!! Good luck to all who are applying:) don't worry too much about the interviews. They try their best to keep it as pleasant and stress free as possible!