Hi everyone,

First I would like to congratulate all who have been offered an interview. I wish you the best in the process! I actually came out last year for an interview and was waitlisted. Unfortuntely, I was not offered a spot last round. After experiencing the Alhambra campus and meeting with faculty and students, I grew to love the campus, faculty, and staff. Everyone was so great and welcoming! I have decided to re apply for this admissions cycle and USC is one of my top choices. My application is currently under review. I hope I am fortunate enough to receive another interview this cycle. I look forward to meeting with everyone again!

Best of luck to everyone!

• Upvote 1

Hey All,

I interviewed for September 26.  My name is "SamSung".  And i received a call from Dr. Lohenry who has offered me my seat!!! SO STOKED!!!!!

• Upvote 3

hey sam when did you get your call?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At exactly 11:31 AM today.  Anyone else from our interview date get a call yet?  I really want to meet the rest of our class!

For those of you interviewing on 10/17, when did you submit your applications?  When was your fee processed?

USC Supp submitted 8/3.

My CASPA was verified 8/17.

USC email notifying me that my app was complete and under review was received on 8/24.

• Upvote 1

For those of you interviewing on 10/17, when did you submit your applications?  When was your fee processed?

My CASPA was verified  7/24

USC Supp Submitted 8/6

USC email notifying me that my app was complete and under review was received on 8/26

Interview Invite: 9/21

• Upvote 1

At exactly 11:31 AM today.  Anyone else from our interview date get a call yet?  I really want to meet the rest of our class!

SAM!!! I was in your interview group--ITS ORIESA! I got in too! 

I got a call from Dr. Lohenry on Tuesday and I'm so stocked... and all I did was start yelling at the top of my lungs. AHHH!!!!

• Upvote 4

SAM!!! I was in your interview group--ITS ORIESA! I got in too! 

I got a call from Dr. Lohenry on Tuesday and I'm so stocked... and all I did was start yelling at the top of my lungs. AHHH!!!!

WOOOOHOO congrats!!!! what is your FB!? i am going to make a group for us

• Upvote 1

For those who interviewed 10/17, have you all heard anything yet?

Nope! Dr. Lohenry said hopefully by Nov. 4.

I turned in my supplemental 1.5 weeks ago...still waiting on the application complete email. I'm not sure if I should email them to check in...thoughts?

It took about 3 weeks for me to receive the "app complete" email from USC after I submitted my supplemental, probably because your payment needs to be received/processed first. It wouldn't hurt to follow up, though; better safe than sorry! 

For those of you who are accepted, please let us know.  I will add you to the facebook group page that we made! good luck all!

If you want to add me to the group, my name is Makkedah Emanuel :)

• Upvote 1