Hey there!

USC is the top choice for many southern Cali pre-PA's for obvious reasons.

I submitted my caspa app a few weeks ago, and my supplemental fee was received a fee days ago.

How are you guys doing on the application process?

Hello! I'm waiting for verification. I sent my supplemental application fee, but never got confirmation they received it. Did they send you an email saying they received it?

Hello! Just got confirmation a week ago and my app is currently under review!

I knew they had a hard time a couple weeks ago with CASPA stuff (they wanted a certain info on degree verification/LOR stuff and get clarity on something CASPA didnt do or process yet). Just talked to admissions and thats what they told me 3 weeks ago!

Anyone went to the info session last month? :o I was there! :)

Hello! I'm waiting for verification. I sent my supplemental application fee, but never got confirmation they received it. Did they send you an email saying they received it?

Yes, they sent me an email saying that they received the payment. What worries me a little bit is that they said it's just now under review...I thought they would have started reviewing it once I did my caspa application.

Has anyone heard back from the school? The waiting game is killer and I'm seeing students at other schools slowly getting interview invitations.

Hi all!

I applied as well.  I am just wondering if they will email you regardless of whether they decide to invite you for an interview or not.  Will they send out an email telling you that you weren't invited or just make you wait it out to see if you get invited until March?

Thanks, good luck to all :) 

I spoke to Admissions today and they said they haven't sent out any invites yet and will do so in a few weeks. I asked if they know when the first interview date will be and she said they need to meet once more to confirm but it will be in Sept. Hope that bit of info can put some of you at ease! 

I received an interview invite today for September 26, 2015 from 8:30-1:00pm.

Congratulations! Did they email you or call you? I will be stalking my phone/email now haha

I also received my invite via email for Sept. 26th - I look forward to meeting you all :)

CASPA verified: July 10th

Supplemental submitted: July 24th

Got an interview invite today for Sept 26th as well. I submitted Late May and finished the supplemental shortly after! Can't wait to meet everyone there--I'm so excited! :)

I got an interview invite for Oct. 17th! I am beyond excited!!! I am looking forward to meeting all of you that are interviewing the same day :)

• Upvote 1

For those who interviewed last weekend, how was it?

I really liked it. You get an overview of the program first, then you get divided into groups. So some people will interview first, others will speak to a student panel...at the end you get an awesome lunch and that's it. Entire process took about 4 hours I believe.