Current Applicants 2015 - Hoping to be the Class of 2018

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats @PA4316! Did you want the 2 or 3 year program? I wish she could have told me when she called, the waiting is killing me!

@adourra -- good luck!

Yeah, she didn't know for me either. I originally wanted the 2 year, but now i'd prefer the 3. Both have pros and cons, so I'm obviously accepting regardless. I'll see if there's space to move into the 3 year at some point if I'm offered the 2 year track. Do you have a strong preference?

Hi all! Has anyone heard back about their acceptance? If so, congrats, if not, good luck! I'm planning to apply for the class of 2019. I see online the minimum gpa requirements are 2.5 cum/science. Would any of you accepted/waitlisted be willing to share your stats like cum/sci gpa and gre scores? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi aw4381,

In the three year program, for year one our classes are Mondays and Wednesdays. During the summer, one of those days is an online class.  The second year is Tuesdays and Thursdays on campus (and more hardcore as far as time commitment).  Year 3 is full time clinical rotations.  I work three days a week right now (I'm a 3-1) and it is absolutely doable.  But there is no real flexibility as far as classes.  So that will be your schedule.  It will be possible to work during the first two years, but not during the third year.

hth-

~AA

Archived