Current Applicants 2015 - Hoping to be the Class of 2018

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What day are you guys interviewing?

Last year they did two different groups of interviews, one in late Sept and one is late Oct. From what we heard, people are interviewing this year on Oct 29th and Oct 30th this year. So I wonder if the group of invites that went out last night/this morning are for Group 1 and another batch of invites will be going out for Group 2

What do you guys think?

You guys all have multiple years of work experience or what?

I have friends that graduated from different PA programs with less than a year of work experience, they just met the minimal requirement. I think they look at everything, not just one aspect. And they all are great PAs! :)

For those of you who received invites to interview when did you submit your application? I called Wayne State today to see if they were still inviting people for interviews and the lady told me that the ones who received interviews applied early and that there is still time for others to receive interviews. But I think she may have been a little confused.

For those of you who received invites to interview when did you submit your application? I called Wayne State today to see if they were still inviting people for interviews and the lady told me that the ones who received interviews applied early and that there is still time for others to receive interviews. But I think she may have been a little confused.

My CASPA was submitted 6/15 and verified on 6/30.  @ LaffertyDaniel : I have been an ATC since 2006.

Archived