Current Applicants 2015 - Hoping to be the Class of 2018

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bout to submit mine. Got that 3.5 undergrad gpa with a 3.6 WSU prereq average. 308 GRE. Approx 300 contact hours (another 600 through a cardiac rehab internship which they won't count. Dumb, because it was more work than my job). Will have about 1500 hours when school starts. About 60 shadowing hours. What ya'll think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all. I was working on the supplemental application and i wanted to know whether uploading the files, answering questions are all i need to do for completing the supplemental. I don't see the submit button for the supp application. Thanks for the help!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all. I was working on the supplemental application and i wanted to know whether uploading the files, answering questions are all i need to do for completing the supplemental. I don't see the submit button for the supp application. Thanks for the help!!!

I had the same question, there is no submit button, just makle sureto have green check mark next to all required sections.

Has anyone heard anything yet? Last year at this time people already had interviews. I'm getting anxious!

Hi, I don't know if they were getting interviews at this time last year.  I actually think they were done in October.  I am anxious too.  I check my inbox so many times a day, I check my spam/junk folder just to be sure I wouldn't miss it :)  

Archived