2015-2016 application cycle

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodluck to everyone applying this cycle! I just found out today that I was accepted off the waitlist!!!! Anyway, I  wanted to give you my experience with the application process and dates.

8/14/14 Submitted my Caspa

9/10/14 King's confirmation email

12/8/14 Interview invite for 1/30/15

2/24/15 Waitlist email

7/2/15 Acceptance call & email!!!

Hope this helps!!!! Adam

My CASPA application was verified on June 2nd and I received a confirmation email on June 12th!  The confirmation email pretty much stated how there are less than 20 spots open for graduate students and that they will looking at all application starting in October.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Kindle123, I'm foreign too but I got my bachelors degree from US. However, I took the TOEFL just in case. I will suggested you to take again to improve your score, most school if you don't meet the requirements they won't even bother to look your application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have any graduate applicants heard anything yet?

And @pdom73, I applied with in-progress and planned prerequisites and contacted the Office of Admissions about it, who said as long as they were done by matriculation, it was fine. You wouldn't have to complete it by the time of your interview.

Have any graduate applicants heard anything yet?

And @pdom73, I applied with in-progress and planned prerequisites and contacted the Office of Admissions about it, who said as long as they were done by matriculation, it was fine. You wouldn't have to complete it by the time of your interview.

Thanks Dkac1. I got a weird email from them saying that my application was incomplete and that if I wanted to increase my chances of being invited for an interview, I had to provide documentation of my in-progress prerequisite "when completed by spring 2016." Maybe they want some kind of proof of its completion in December when it's done? I might just have to contact them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived