2015-2016 Application Cycle

Hey everyone, decided to make a thread for this year's application cycle. I received an e-mail saying they were reviewing my application along with this:

"The Interview Dates for this admission cycle are: Monday, October 19 and Thursday, December 17. I will send an e-mail if you will be invited for an interview (a hard copy of the invite letter will follow from our Office). Please note that at this time we do not have any seats available for 2016. So if you are invited for an interview and decide to interview, it may only be for a position on a wait list - should a seat become available prior to May 25, 2016."

So, they really don't have any seats available for the cycle we are applying to? That doesn't really make sense to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! I am wrapping up my first semester at SFU right now. I was one of the ones who went through the interview process and I was in your position not too long ago! Just wanted to make myself available if you have any questions at all! I know what it's like, and I'd love to offer any help/advice that I can. Feel from to PM me, and I'm usually pretty good about responding quickly. I'll also be at both interview days to meet and greet, so if you get an interview and decide to take it, I'll likely see you there. Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived