Campbell University Application Cycle 2015-2016

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, how long did it take to hear about an interview once you received an email stating that your application "is now under the review of the PA faculty for further evaluation"??  I received that 11/3, and still nothing....  Any insight would be appreciated!

Hey guys, how long did it take to hear about an interview once you received an email stating that your application "is now under the review of the PA faculty for further evaluation"??  I received that 11/3, and still nothing....  Any insight would be appreciated!

Have you heard anything??

I got that email on 10/9 and I still haven't heard back from them.

After interviewing at Campbell yesterday, I just received an email from the admissions committee stating they want to extend the review of my application. Did anyone else receive a similar email? 

I received that same email as well. They said it was a positive move, but it doesn't feel very positive having to possibly wait until Dec 31 to hear back. I wonder if anyone was accepted outright after the interview yesterday or if this is the best possible outcome at this point. Fingers crossed!

I received that same email as well. They said it was a positive move, but it doesn't feel very positive having to possibly wait until Dec 31 to hear back. I wonder if anyone was accepted outright after the interview yesterday or if this is the best possible outcome at this point. Fingers crossed!

That's how I feel. Waiting until the end of December is going to be painful!

Archived