Campbell University Application Cycle 2015-2016

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am! I am coming from Colorado. Where are you staying?

According to my brief research, there is only one hotel right near the university. The others are down in Dunn. The one near it is called Microtel in Lillington, NC. On the website it says there are no rooms left but if you call the hotel directly (910-893-2626) they currently have a few rooms left  plus they give a little discount if you mention you are coming for a Campbell interview :)

Congrats on the interviews! When did you guys apply? And I also live in Colorado!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I applied back in June but got put on their "wait and see list" (or whatever it is called) until I sent them some updated grades and HCE. They received that information back in September and I didn't hear a peep for two months until getting a call today. 

Good morning!  I am finalizing my work schedule today.  I heard yesterday at 2 pm and I am moving heaven and earth to get there.

@Daddypig @brodan64 

Thanks for the advice on Microtel! Hopefully, I can snag a room today. 

@Pdom73

Colorado love.

I applied back in July.  There was some issues with my supplemental.  I am really just greatful to be going to Campbell for an interview.  The staff has been hands down, amazing! They have really made me feel supported throughout this process!

@Pdom73 and @dtaylor1747 where are you guys from in Colorado? I'm from Denver! I had an interview with Campbell last month and am still anxiously waiting to hear back. Good luck on your upcoming interviews!

I'm from Colorado Springs! Have you heard anything yet? They just sent me an email today saying that my application is under review by the faculty. I hope I get invited to interview! And good luck to you!

I'm from Colorado Springs! Have you heard anything yet? They just sent me an email today saying that my application is under review by the faculty. I hope I get invited to interview! And good luck to you!

I haven't heard anything since my interview last month except that they were extending my application review. Anxiously waiting a call or email or something! I hope you get invited for an interview too! Best of luck!

ONE40pt6, was the email that you received a blanket email that everyone should have received, or did you send an email asking for an application update and that was the response? I did not receive the email about the class being full. The only correspondence I received was back in October when I was told my application was under faculty review. Since then I have not heard anything at all.

Found out a couple days ago that I'm wait listed. After I interviewed in November, they emailed me saying that my application review was being extended and I would hear back at the end of December and then I received an email a few days ago telling me that I've been wait listed. Anyone else in a similar situation? 

Found out a couple days ago that I'm wait listed. After I interviewed in November, they emailed me saying that my application review was being extended and I would hear back at the end of December and then I received an email a few days ago telling me that I've been wait listed. Anyone else in a similar situation?

I am in the same situation. I interviewed in November as well. Now the waiting game begins!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

For any of you who are in the program currently, how is it going?! How is the curriculum? Is it traditional lecture or PBL? Good experiences/bad? I just received an interview offer for this current cycle and I am trying to decide what to do since I have already been accepted into a instate program.

What is the tuition or estimated cost of attendance?

Thanks!

Archived