Campbell University Application Cycle 2015-2016

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone! I received a confirmation email from Campbell University today! It was just a status update saying to keep an eye out for emails from them. Guess this means the admissions director is back from vacation and they are getting started. Good luck everyone!

Hi FormerPirateFuturePA, I did not receive an email stating my application package was complete. The only email I have received by Campbell was the one stating that the admission team had reviewed it and sent it to the PA faculty for review. When did you submit your secondary? Maybe its just a separate wave of emails?

Hi FormerPirateFuturePA, I did not receive an email stating my application package was complete. The only email I have received by Campbell was the one stating that the admission team had reviewed it and sent it to the PA faculty for review. When did you submit your secondary? Maybe its just a separate wave of emails?

I submitted my secondary the first week in May. I'm thinking that too… it may just be a separate wave of emails. Did you apply to the MPAP or MPAP/MPH?

Archived