FormerPirateFuturePA

Campbell University Application Cycle 2015-2016

Has anyone received an email saying that they even received their CASPA application? I know other programs are having a difficult time uploading apps, wondering if they are having the same problem.

I'm sure they are having the same difficulties, but I also haven't received any confirmation. I emailed them a few weeks ago and never heard anything back, so I think they are just trying to figure it out.

I called today to follow up on an email from two weeks ago and was told the admissions director is on vacation and won't be back until Monday. Hopefully she will respond soon!

Hey everyone! I received a confirmation email from Campbell University today! It was just a status update saying to keep an eye out for emails from them. Guess this means the admissions director is back from vacation and they are getting started. Good luck everyone!

Hi khartma1, was the email you received a reply to the previous email you had sent or was it a blanket email that everyone should have received? I've been keeping an eye on my email since I saw your post, but I have yet to receive anything.

I'm not actually sure but now that I'm looking at it I think it might be a reply to the email I sent many weeks ago. But it pretty much says the admissions committee reviewed my application and sent it to the PA faculty for review

I got an email yesterday (7/27)saying that I had a completed application package. I was verified and had my secondary submitted 6/29.

Hi FormerPirateFuturePA, I did not receive an email stating my application package was complete. The only email I have received by Campbell was the one stating that the admission team had reviewed it and sent it to the PA faculty for review. When did you submit your secondary? Maybe its just a separate wave of emails?

Hi FormerPirateFuturePA, I did not receive an email stating my application package was complete. The only email I have received by Campbell was the one stating that the admission team had reviewed it and sent it to the PA faculty for review. When did you submit your secondary? Maybe its just a separate wave of emails?

I submitted my secondary the first week in May. I'm thinking that too… it may just be a separate wave of emails. Did you apply to the MPAP or MPAP/MPH?

I'll be driving down from Baltimore.  I applied really late last year for the 24 month program, interviewed, and was waitlisted.  It's about 5 hours from Baltimore without hitting traffic in DC.

• Upvote 1

The class of 2016 would LOVE for you all to check out our most recent music video (because really, what's better than Vanilla Ice and Sir Mix a Lot?).  But seriously, our videos showcase how awesome of a program Campbell is, and what makes us stand out!

• Upvote 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Majesticu
      Hey guys,
      I'm currently considering applying next year and was wondering if anyone could share their stats for getting into nova or any other school in florida, especially how many pce hours, since they don't seem to require it but I'm not sure how many most applicants have.
    • By daydreamy
      I guess I'll get this started because I have a question!
      Has anyone gotten to the section on the supplemental that asks about the other PA programs your applying to? Do you know why this information might be relevant? I haven't been asked this question by other schools!
    • By CornellSPA
      Attention Pre-PAs! Getting into PA school has become very competitive, and many school now have more than 20-25 applicants for each open seat. 
      Here is a meeting you do not want to miss!
      The American Association of Surgical PAs will be hosting a Pre-PA Info/mentoring seminar, practice one on one interviews, and essay reviews in ORLANDO, FLORIDA JANUARY 19th, 2018 (Friday), starting at 1600! There will be a 3-4 hour coaching session and plenty of time after for practice interviews and essay reviews.  At the end, receive via email a certificate of attendance from AASPA to dress up your CASPA application! 
      Student will be able to meet PA leaders and admission committee members  and learn first hand tips and tricks to become a successful PA Program applicant.
       Some of the topics to be covered include: 
      -Overview of the PA Profession -How to get a shadow
      -PA Profession news that all applicants need to know
      -Essentials of Academic prerequisites
      -Health care/patient care prerequisites
      -How to deal with CASPA
      -PA-wanna-be essays
      -How to stand out as an applicant

Attending this seminar attendees receive:
      Unique certificate of attendance suitable for listing on PA applications
      Copies of all PowerPoint slides and lecture materials
      One on one opportunities to speak with PAs serving on admission committees
      Unique tips, tricks, and advice you can't get from a book or a website.

The event is hosted by AASPA and given by volunteer Surgical PAs, PA school faculty members, and admissions experts Register at AASPA.COM ($65)   For any questions, please contact ceo@aaspa.com.  AASPA Pre-PA Flyer-final.pdf
    • By katy24
      Hello, I am very interested in UNE PA school and was hoping that a current student would be able to provide some information on clinical rotations. There does not seem to be any information online about it. Are the rotations in Maine? Are they set up by the program or do students set them up themselves? Any other info would be great! Thanks

• By Wendilee1
      Hello! 
      I am new to the forum. I have a question has anyone taken any of their prerequisites at UNE online? I need Organic Chemistry, Anatomy, Biochem, and Genetics. I am hoping to attend Wingate at Hendersonville in North Carolina. :-) 
      I am excited to be apart of this group as I start my journey. I am an older student and would appreciate any advice. 

Thank you all!! 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More