Hey all! I'm a current first year at JCHS. If anyone has any questions about the program/living in Roanoke/PA school in general, feel free to message me and I'll be happy to answer any questions. Congrats to all accepted!

• Upvote 1

Received an acceptance email earlier today and am very excited to attend! Congrats to all others accepted!

Me too! I'm so excited to meet everyone, August can't get here fast enough!!

Me too! I'm so excited to meet everyone, August can't get here fast enough!!

I received the acceptance email yesterday as well! So excited!

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, congrats to everyone that was accepted!  I was placed on the hold list, but have yet to hear anything since that initial notification.  In the letter I recieved, it said that the final class would be decided by the end of April, and that I would be notified then.   Is anyone else in the same situation, or know why I wouldn't have been contacted?   Thanks!!

Jefferson College of Health Sciences PA Program is hosting upcoming information sessions about the program on Friday June 10 and July 29. All of the information is available on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JCHSPA

If you are interested in attending, please don't forget to pre-register for the event by clicking on the link in the post.