Application Cycle 2015-2016

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who applied in the beginning of September hear anything back yet?  I have an interview with Shenandoah, but Jefferson is my top pick since I'm from the area.  My RA from freshman year of undergrad is a current second year and absolutely loves the program, professors and students!

Ahh, congratulations and goodluck at your interview!! Hopefully I hear something back soon. Fingers crossed :)

I'm sure you'll hear something soon! It's good to hear that others like the program so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm actually from Roanoke, so having the opportunity to go to school in the city would be optimal, and a lot easier.  I'm also a current employee of Carillon Clinic, the hospital that Jefferson is associated with for clinicals.  I just really like the fact that Carillon RMH is a level one trauma center, so the experience that we could get in their Emergency department is amazing.  Its also nice to know that with 6 other relatively local hospitals down the 81 corridor as well as the many different local doctors offices, traveling for clinicals would be minimal, if at all.

Really?  I love it there!  Jefferson College is actually inside one of Carilion's hospitals called Community. The actual city is in a valley, so the main hospital (Carillon RMH) is like built into the side of the mountain so there are awesome views.  There's great hiking and other outdoor activities that you can do nearby.  We have the Greenway, which is like a jogging/biking trail that goes throughout the whole city and passes right by RMH.  I'm not 21 yet, so I haven't really been able to experience the downtown life, but my dad really enjoys the music scene and festivals that we have are really fun.  If you or anyone else has any questions about the area, please let me know!

This might be a dumb question, but did y'all get a verification saying that this program received your application and that is was going into the review process?  My CASPA was verified at the beginning of September, and they are the only school that I haven't heard anything from.  Thanks :)

I've applied really late (just yesturday!)... hopefully I'll get a chance for an interview:/

Anyways, does anybody know if its just CASPA we need to send? I went to their website and there was a "apply now" button. Just wanted to make sure.

I applied late as well, about 2 weeks ago and I recieved an interview Invite yesterday so I think you should be okay!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Archived