North Carolina: Elon University

I got an email from them today about scheduling. Looks like I'm in the morning time.

You'll do info session, tour, and interviews and then they'll bus you to another building for a nice lunch. Lunch will be overlapped with the afternoon applicants. They'll stay for their interviews and you'll be done probably by 1:30.

If it's worth doing once, it's worth doing well.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just received a call this morning offering me an interview off of the waitlist for 2/12. I am doing the 11 am slot. Is anyone else? 

Also to anyone who has interviewed, do you have hotel recommendations/recommendations for what to prepare for for the interview? I already know the standard "why do you want to be a PA" "what are your strengths/weaknesses" "why Elon" but anything else out of the ordinary?

If anyone is interviewing on the 12th and wants to grab dinner or something thursday night, I'd be open to doing so!!

-Taylor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Has anyone found any additional funding sources, other than the ones that were mentioned at the time of the interview? I really want to go to Elon, but it is the most expensive program out of all the ones I was accepted into, so any financial tips are greatly appreciated! 

Archived