2015-2016 application cycle

For any of those accepted that are looking for housing, here is a great place to consider: currently there are some Salus students from another program who are moving out soon!

513 Walnut Street

Jenkintown, PA 19046

It's 1 mile from Salus, with 2 bedrooms/ 1 bathroom

Washer/dryer/refrigerator/microwave

12000 Sq ft, No Pets

Anyone know if they are still offering interviews?

Yes, also wondering if anyone knows any details? Seats left...rejection letters...etc. thanks :)

I'm under the impression that there isn't a difference. I emailed someone from admissions a few weeks back asking a general questions, and said that I was placed on the waitlist, and he responded with standby in his response, so I'm not sure if there is a difference, or maybe I'm just wrong.

can someone explain the difference between the waitlist vs standby list?

I'm under the impression that there isn't a difference. I emailed someone from admissions a few weeks back asking a general questions, and said that I was placed on the waitlist, and he responded with standby in his response, so I'm not sure if there is a difference, or maybe I'm just wrong.

Based off what the 1st year students told me when I interviewed is that there is a difference between the standby list and waitlist. Students on standby have highest priority for the next available seat vs the waitlist. I received an email specifically stating i was on the "standby" list. There was no mention of waitlist. Hope that somewhat clarifies it.

• Upvote 1

no but did you get an email saying that a  lot of people come off the standby list march-april because that's when the second deposit is due

I would be declining my admission. I hope this opens up  a slot for someone deserving of it. This program is an  awesome program but I got into a program that would only cost me 30K in tuition and fees, so I am leaning towards the program that is more pocket friendly. My decision is solely based on how much debt I would have to pay back after my education. I wish everyone all the best.

• Upvote 3

that's awesome! congratulations and best of luck!! have you notified Salus yet?

Yes I have notified Salus and I am happy with the way things went. I made them realize that I didn't hold on to my seat up to this moment if I wasn't sure I would be attending. I applied to ten schools, got interview invite in all, went to four interviews and was accepted into all the programs. I got accepted into the "pocket friendly program" on 03/22/2016. My decision was purely based on logic and finance, I never doubted the quality of the Salus program. I was and I am still very much impressed with the PA program at Salus.

• Upvote 2