2015-2016 application cycle

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The class that just entered this past September has 50 students. The class is at least half full at this point (an admissions counselor told me) and if you are waitlisted the previous year and reapply, you are automatically given an acceptance letter the next year. So it does make sense that they are already at least half filled.

Hi I'm a current 1st year at Salus and I definitely recommend going to your interview, even if you think its "too late". Most of our current class are from the waitlist/standby list...I know this application process sucks, and it's hard to be patient...but trust yourself. You got this! 

If you're worried about the accreditation status...don't be. Salus has made major strides and taken this very seriously. We have a new Director that is a board member of the ARC...she's wonderful, organized, and a great teacher. We also changed the website (which they didn't like) and added a mental health rotation (that they wanted). Most of the probation had to do with paperwork. 

Hi my application was verified on 6/4 and received an email of Salus confirmation on 6/22. After that, I haven't hear anything yet. This is my first time applying to any school. Good luck to everyone!

Did you get the email from CASPA or Salus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone offered an interview?

Hi Denarah, the email that my application was under review was from Salus. On August the 21st I was invited for my interview, which was October 21st. I Believe it went great. The faculty and students were really helpful and nice. I love the environment and the program. I just need to wait to hear from them in a couple of weeks, keeping my finger cross. Good luck to you :)

Can someone provide me more insight in how long this PA program is? The website says its 25 months but the curriculum goes up to 3 years. After the second year how much longer are you in school/doing rotations?

I'm a first year and our program starts from August 2015 to end of September 2017. It's around 2 years - but going into the summers. 

Archived