2015-2016 application cycle

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received an acceptance letter yesterday!

The interview is by far the most relaxed one I've attended. My best advice for anyone interviewing anywhere... just be yourself. I tried memorizing my answers before at my first interview and got rejected. I even joked a bit in the Salus interview (because that is who I am) and that obviously got me further just being myself.

Good luck everyone!

Brea, How did you receive the acceptance letter? On email or snail mail?

Thank you and congrats! :)

Did everybody who interviewed receive an email regarding what is potentially missing in their application? I just got an email referring to that today and I'm interviewing on October 21st. 

Also, does anybody know how filled up the class is? Do you think that it will be filled by Oct 21st? I checked past threads, and it seems like around end of Oct / beginning of Nov the class is filled. 

Did everybody who interviewed receive an email regarding what is potentially missing in their application? I just got an email referring to that today and I'm interviewing on October 21st.

Also, does anybody know how filled up the class is? Do you think that it will be filled by Oct 21st? I checked past threads, and it seems like around end of Oct / beginning of Nov the class is filled.

Hi Aerobo15, I have an interview on the same day. I did received an email about the stuff that I missed on my application, thus I send them back what they need. I'm crossing fingers we still have spots for the program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have yet to hear anything from Salus aside from them receiving my application three months ago and I recently sent an email with an application update. Is anyone else in this same boat?

I am in the same exact boat as you! I was verified in June, received my conformational email and then about a week ago sent an email with updated classes that I took. Getting nervous that we haven't heard anything and the fact that the class could be half full already!

I am thankful that the class is only about 50% full because I have an interview coming up in less then 2 months. I sent out my applications like a few days before some of these individuals was declined due to full interview seats and only to find out as I was registering for interviews that there were like 40-60 seats left for interviews. If u received a declination email, I suggest you to stay strong, stay motivated and just reapply next year while continuing with your life. The lack of motivation can be such a huge toll on you more so compared to a letter of declination and can easily be shown in your essay and application. Even though this is my first time applying and I had the notation that I was going to receive rejections from all schools that I have applied, but it turned out I was either waitlisted on some or received an interview. Before applying to schools, think of what can you offer the school as a whole and the population of the community and write about that passively in your essay. For instance, I am a minority and already achieved a master degree with an high achievement record. Just do your homework with a little of research and above all, remain motivated.

I received an acceptance letter yesterday!

The interview is by far the most relaxed one I've attended. My best advice for anyone interviewing anywhere... just be yourself. The faculty and campus is amazing. 

Were there two people who interviewed you? I heard they aren't doing one on one interviews anymore but I don't know if that's true or not!

Archived