2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recieved an interview invite for 10/15, but declined the offer, as I've already accepted a seat elsewhere. Just wanted to give you all still waiting my turn around time.. Completed my supplemental 8/26 and was notified of an interview yesterday.

Oh, and I answered the patient experience question as a medical professional.

Good luck to you all!

I submitted my CASPA on May 19, but I wasn't verified until June 11 because my transcripts were lost in the mail and I had to resend them.

I received my supplemental on August 19, submitted it on August 24 and received the offer for an interview in September 22. I hope that helps!

I was offered a seat at Usciences! The interview was on Thursday last week and they told us it would take a month to get back to us but I guess they were a little quicker. 

For those that are wondering, I applied and was verified back in June and got the supplemental some time about a month ago. 

The invitation came by email, but they will be sending a formal letter "in the next few weeks." Good luck to everyone else and particularly the others I met last week. It seems like a a great program so I am thrilled to be invited. 

I was offered a seat at Usciences! The interview was on Thursday last week and they told us it would take a month to get back to us but I guess they were a little quicker. 

For those that are wondering, I applied and was verified back in June and got the supplemental some time about a month ago. 

The invitation came by email, but they will be sending a formal letter "in the next few weeks." Good luck to everyone else and particularly the others I met last week. It seems like a a great program so I am thrilled to be invited. 

How was the interview if you don't mind me asking? Congrats on your acceptance!

How was the interview if you don't mind me asking? Congrats on your acceptance!

We were told not to say anything about the interview so I don't want to get myself in trouble before I even start :) However, I will say that if you go back to the forum from last year you will find a number of comments about the interviews. I can't compare it to any other interviews, but in my opinion they were very chill, friendly, and eager for both sides to get to know each other as best as possible in the few hours spent together.

I do recommend eating a big breakfast because the interview goes through lunch time and they only provide some VERY light snacks. There is some down time to chat with current students so come prepared with some questions to get the "inside scoop" or, in my case, run out to car and grab a quick snack :)

And, as others have suggested, if you need ideas about questions you will be asked in a PA interview, the book "How to Ace the Physician Assistant Interview" by Rodican will give you all sorts of questions to prepare for and I found it helpful when I prepared. Good luck!

We were told not to say anything about the interview so I don't want to get myself in trouble before I even start :) However, I will say that if you go back to the forum from last year you will find a number of comments about the interviews. I can't compare it to any other interviews, but in my opinion they were very chill, friendly, and eager for both sides to get to know each other as best as possible in the few hours spent together.

I do recommend eating a big breakfast because the interview goes through lunch time and they only provide some VERY light snacks. There is some down time to chat with current students so come prepared with some questions to get the "inside scoop" or, in my case, run out to car and grab a quick snack :)

And, as others have suggested, if you need ideas about questions you will be asked in a PA interview, the book "How to Ace the Physician Assistant Interview" by Rodican will give you all sorts of questions to prepare for and I found it helpful when I prepared. Good luck!

Awesome!!! Yes didn't expect any crazy details but I did read from last year that the interviews were chill and that people felt really comfortable so good to know before going in :) Super nervous but hopefully it goes well! 

Got an invite for the 29th as well! For those of you who interviewed already-how was it?

We can't talk specifics but it was a really great experience! Also to answer your other question the campus is pretty safe IMO and I felt comfortable. It's in the University City area of Philadelphia--where Penn and Drexel are also located. 

Hey all!

How long did it take to receive the supplemental once USciences received your CASPA?

I got an "application received" e-mail on October 5th but have not heard anything since and am getting nervous!

I submitted my supplemtal around 9/22/15, still haven't received any confirmation either. I'm not sure if they would send confirmation for supplemental ap?

Hey all!

How long did it take to receive the supplemental once USciences received your CASPA?

I got an "application received" e-mail on October 5th but have not heard anything since and am getting nervous!

I don't know if this will be helpful or not since I applied near the beginning of the application season, but here is my timeline... 

-Applied 6/22/15

-Confirmation email (app received) - July 2

-Supplemental completed and fee paid 8/21/13

-Invited for interview 9/16 for 10/1

Archived