2015-2016 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Khartma - 

My CASPA was verified in May. I called because I did not receive the supplemental and they said my application was still out for screening, meaning no decision had been made whether or not I will receive one. She also said not everyone receives a supplemental app. I guess it depends on the individual and if they are interested in pursuing the candidate or not. I would suggest calling the admissions coordinator to see where you fall.

Hi everyone, I am a little confused with the supplemental. The email read that I will have to answer about 4 questions on the supplemental portion but I don't see those questions anywhere on the website after I created a login/password? Or is it just me? It asks me to upload Recommendation 1, 2, and 3, a resume and a letter of intent. It also asks me to reiterate my demographics, educational background, etc. I will call them tomorrow but wanted to check with you all first in case I missed something. Help! 

• 2 weeks later...

Question for those who received the supplemental! In regards to question #3 - did you answer it with your experiences as an employee in the healthcare field or as a patient? I've had multiple people read it and they all felt differently so wanted to see how you all answered - thanks!! 

Question for those who received the supplemental! In regards to question #3 - did you answer it with your experiences as an employee in the healthcare field or as a patient? I've had multiple people read it and they all felt differently so wanted to see how you all answered - thanks!! 

I answered it as an employee in the healthcare field. 

I was confused by that also. I thought it was as an employee but my friend got the same app and thought it was as a patient. I decided to decline the suppl app. but I told her to call and ask because they should really reword it to make it less vague. 

Archived