Nothing here yet... Everytime my gmail dings I feel like My stomach is turning! Lol

Same here! I'm like making myself sick over it every time I wait for it to load. Haha. It's terrible!

• Upvote 1

Sorry to hear. This is my second time applying so I understand. Did u just receive that letter or was it sent earlier today?

Well another day of waiting isn't so bad then. Imas94 Sorry to hear about your rejection, Best of luck on any other program you are applying to.

• Upvote 1

Good Luck to everyone still waiting and for those who did not get in good luck on your future endeavors *just keep swimming* :)

Another day of constantly refreshing our inboxes!

How long do they send out the emails? I remember last year they sent them in waves over the course of a few weeks.

Based on the other discussion It seem like tast year it was over the course of 2 weeks. On the website I think it's no less than 4 weeks notice which would make the last emails around the week of the 15th. Last year on this date around this time (10:40) my friend found out she had an interview

Oh no those are the worst! I have not gotten anything, so I'm hoping this is a good sign for all of us!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have got to do something to pass the time I feel like this is unhealthy, but then I just revert to checking my phone whenever I hear a ding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooooo I went old school and just called them up and asked if they had sent out any interview emails and they said nope! They said they are waiting for the program and if they do get a response it will be next week but it's a possibility (I guess based on when they get there response) that we could hear back today

Not sure which number you called but I called the PA program number and they said offers should be going out today or tomorrow am: )