Good luck to everyone... And here is to a day of anxiously checking email!

I've already checked my email about 28 times!

• Upvote 1

I remember from reading the other forums that the emails came at 5 pm, but that's just from past readings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

If any of you receive an interview offer, please let the forum know!  I keep nervously checking my email.  It would be great to know when the offers have gone out for today.

Thanks!

Emily

I remember from reading the other forums that the emails came at 5 pm, but that's just from past readings!

That's good to know ! Thanks !

• Upvote 1

Emails are out! I know some applicants received emails a while ago saying their files weren't adequate for review this year. Now the emails today are all applicants who were being considered for an interview! So I believe emails for applicants who will not be getting an interview were just sent!! Then emails for those being extended interviews start now.

• Upvote 1

Emails are out! I know some applicants received emails a while ago saying their files weren't adequate for review this year. Now the emails today are all applicants who were being considered for an interview! So I believe emails for applicants who will not be getting an interview were just sent!! Then emails for those being extended interviews start now.

I did not get an email. Is this a good sign?

I read the first 3 words of your post and almost dropped to the floor lol Hopefully we are all on the right side of the Email list 

• Upvote 1

ugh,,, This wait is killing me... I think I may have broken my outlook I have hit send/receive so many times. Has anyone actually received an invitation to interview yet?

Flowerpower - sorry about your luck. Hopefully you have other schools in process. Good luck if you do or with reapplication if necessary.