2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Scrub Lord

Hey guys!  I also received an invitation from EVMS some days ago and I will be attending the Friday afternoon spot.  I live in that area and, for those who are driving in Thursday, we can meet for dinner.  I'll probably have to leave early Thursday night because I have to go to work Friday morning lol

Hey guys! I also received an invitation from EVMS some days ago and I will be attending the Friday afternoon spot. I live in that area and, for those who are driving in Thursday, we can meet for dinner. I'll probably have to leave early Thursday night because I have to go to work Friday morning lol

I will be there Thursday for the interview on Friday afternoon. I definitely want to meet up with some of you guys the day before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Scrub Lord

I will be there Thursday for the interview on Friday afternoon. I definitely want to meet up with some of you guys the day before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More people that gather together, the lesser the tension during the interview.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Awesome! @Ishaw22, @RunForest, @faithmed4- maybe we can meet prior to the meet and greet on Friday and head to the meet and greet together?

Sounds like a plan guys! I was leaning towards going to the meet and greet after the Sat morning interviews but I'm flexible. 

Guest Scrub Lord

Found someone to cover my shift for Friday morning! Now I can stay a bit longer when we meet Thursday evening lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sounds like a plan guys! I was leaning towards going to the meet and greet after the Sat morning interviews but I'm flexible. 

I'm flexible as well! I wasn't sure which day I wanted to go. I figured if we all met the day before our interviews we'd be a little less tense the day of. 

Archived