Accepted to class of 2013

Hey everyone,

I just received an interview invite for Howard for April! Does anybody know if there is a way to bypass the lower division courses? I have already taken these classes for my bachelors in health science. Also, does anyone know about the status of Howard's accreditation?

I think on their website, under CHAIR'S MESSAGE, accreditation is mentioned. For your other question, which division of the PA program have you applied to, (Upper or lower). If you have already taken all the pre-req classes for the Upper division, then you neednot apply to lower division...I think

I think on their website, under CHAIR'S MESSAGE, accreditation is mentioned. For your other question, which division of the PA program have you applied to, (Upper or lower). If you have already taken all the pre-req classes for the Upper division, then you neednot apply to lower division...I think

• 2 weeks later...

bypark, I don't know exactly how long it will take. But, make sure your to extend your flight back time to around 4-5pm to make sure you won't miss your flight. I mean if you are out of state like me. Otherwise, anyone who had been interviewed could shade on us some information regarding the schedule of the day.

You should be out by 1pm...which airport are you guys flying into? if its the one in DC (Reagan you should be fine it your flight is at 4-5pm). If it's dulles best bet extend it to maybe 7pm, traffic to that airport is crazy hope that helps and goodluck to everyone

hello SL87, I am sorry, I couldn't open your private message. As to the interview, it was very good. And the writing ,too, not a complicated one. I think what they look in the writing is, probably, how much you organize your thought and write something like report in a formal way as well as knowing the structures of essay writing. The interview questions are more of common issues. Yeah! waiting for the mail what it would say about the final outcome of the interview. Have you heard anything of acceptance?

hello SL87, I am sorry, I couldn't open your private message. As to the interview, it was very good. And the writing ,too, not a complicated one. I think what they look in the writing is, probably, how much you organize your thought and write something like report in a formal way as well as knowing the structures of essay writing. The interview questions are more of common issues. Yeah! waiting for the mail what it would say about the final outcome of the interview. Have you heard anything of acceptance?

Archived