Accepted to class of 2013

Hi everyone, just seeing who has been accepted to class of 2013 and what will your housing/ living arrangements be? I have been accepted and will be attending this fall and would possibly like to room up with another PA student. Congratulations to all those that have been accepted, see you in the fall!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I have also been accepted and will be starting this Fall! I'm actually going to be living with two my friends that currently go to school in the DC area. We are in the process of apartment hunting! I wonder how big our class will be because no one else has responded. Congrats to you Exotich!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if you guys received the Welcome Packet from Howard University. It talks about a Mandatory Orientation that new students to Howard need to attend. I called the PA department and talked to someone from admissions and I was given two different answers on whether Upper Division PA students would need to attend or not. I know we have an orientation for the PA program on the 19th but does anyone know if we have to attend the orientation from Howard starting on the 13th and onwards. It is geared towards incoming freshmen attending Howard so I'm a bit confused. I live out of state so it would be very hard for me to fly back and forth to DC because I don't plan on moving there until the 17th. Let me know if you guys know anything about this. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to everyone who's been accepted! I look forward to meeting you all in the fall. Is anyone looking for a roomate? I am coming from Texas and won't be able to really come to DC until the second week of August. If anyone is interested, please inbox me. Does anyone know if our class have a facebook group?

Congrats to everyone who's been accepted! I look forward to meeting you all in the fall. Is anyone looking for a roomate? I am coming from Texas and won't be able to really come to DC until the second week of August. If anyone is interested, please inbox me. Does anyone know if our class have a facebook group?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was scheduled an interview for march 6, but i was not able to see the letter until the 4th. when i saw there is a written exam that takes 30-40 minutes i decided to reschedule it for April 10th so that i can be ready. do u guys think it would have been better for me just to have the interview on 6th..im hoping for the better. does howard pa program follows a rolling admission? Any response will be appreciated

Archived