Sign in to follow this  
exotich

Accepted to class of 2013

Hi everyone, just seeing who has been accepted to class of 2013 and what will your housing/ living arrangements be? I have been accepted and will be attending this fall and would possibly like to room up with another PA student. Congratulations to all those that have been accepted, see you in the fall!

Hi! I have also been accepted and will be starting this Fall! I'm actually going to be living with two my friends that currently go to school in the DC area. We are in the process of apartment hunting! I wonder how big our class will be because no one else has responded. Congrats to you Exotich!

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if you guys received the Welcome Packet from Howard University. It talks about a Mandatory Orientation that new students to Howard need to attend. I called the PA department and talked to someone from admissions and I was given two different answers on whether Upper Division PA students would need to attend or not. I know we have an orientation for the PA program on the 19th but does anyone know if we have to attend the orientation from Howard starting on the 13th and onwards. It is geared towards incoming freshmen attending Howard so I'm a bit confused. I live out of state so it would be very hard for me to fly back and forth to DC because I don't plan on moving there until the 17th. Let me know if you guys know anything about this. Thanks!

Congrats to everyone who's been accepted! I look forward to meeting you all in the fall. Is anyone looking for a roomate? I am coming from Texas and won't be able to really come to DC until the second week of August. If anyone is interested, please inbox me. Does anyone know if our class have a facebook group?

Congrats to everyone who's been accepted! I look forward to meeting you all in the fall. Is anyone looking for a roomate? I am coming from Texas and won't be able to really come to DC until the second week of August. If anyone is interested, please inbox me. Does anyone know if our class have a facebook group?

Hello guys, I also applied to Howard University PA program (upper division), but couldn't hear anything from them yet. No interview or so

How long will continue sending out invitation to the interview

Hello Marru, I have also applied to Howard and have not heard anything yet. When did you apply or submit your application?

Ohh wow, that's a long time ago. You should here something pretty soon then. I submitted mine not too long ago, please let me know when you hear anything and I will also do the same. Thanks n goodluck!

Hi SL87,

Sorry again, I don't visit this forum much. Still, I didn't hear anything from them. How about you? I e-mailed, called them, no one gave me the right answer. It is really frustrating.

SL87, Anything heard? I e-mailed and called the office, but no response. May God help us, my everyday prayer!

i was scheduled an interview for march 6, but i was not able to see the letter until the 4th. when i saw there is a written exam that takes 30-40 minutes i decided to reschedule it for April 10th so that i can be ready. do u guys think it would have been better for me just to have the interview on 6th..im hoping for the better. does howard pa program follows a rolling admission? Any response will be appreciated

Hi Abel, was it an e-mail or snail mail you got for an interview? Do you know what you are going to be examined on?

marru, it was a letter and i dont know what the questions are going to be.

Does anybody know if they postponed today's interview?

Hey Marru,

I would google around Howard to see where the nearest hotels are then look at reviews, there should be plenty.

I have an upcoming interview on Wednesday I'm extremely nervous yet excited! When is your interview?

Hi SL87, Mine is April 10. Please SL87 let me know what hotel is the nearest to minimize my cab/taki expenses to and from the University.