CASPA 2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone who has interviewed already received any rejections? I interviewed at the first session on September 19th and have yet to hear anything back yet. 

I interviewed that same day!  I have not heard anything either, but I was under the impression that only a few applicants were offered early acceptance and the rest of the remaining seats will be offered in December after all of the interviews have been completed.  Best of luck and hang in there!

I interviewed October 10th. I was accepted into the program and I received an email October 20th with their decision.

Congrats starfish! G.k suggested an informal FB page to get us connected until the program creates one. I'll work on getting that up and I'll PM you the link.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

@MannieCity, there's also an option to fly into Bradley International Airport (BDL). That's a fairly popular airport for folks who fly in to CT. Southwest, United, American, Delta, JetBlue are just a few of the airlines that run service through there. It's a bit further away from QU,~45 min car ride, but may be worth checking out. They have rentals/taxis/uber. Congrats on the interview and good luck! 

Hey all, just got an interview for Nov 20 and was wondering if anybody had any good suggestions for a person flying in from California. I've only been to the east coast once for wedding in New York. Any information would be super helpful thanks.

I interviewed that same day!  I have not heard anything either, but I was under the impression that only a few applicants were offered early acceptance and the rest of the remaining seats will be offered in December after all of the interviews have been completed.  Best of luck and hang in there!

Exact same boat. Interviewed 9/19, have not heard anything. Fingers still crossed 

@MannieCity, there's also an option to fly into Bradley International Airport (BDL). That's a fairly popular airport for folks who fly in to CT. Southwest, United, American, Delta, JetBlue are just a few of the airlines that run service through there. It's a bit further away from QU,~45 min car ride, but may be worth checking out. They have rentals/taxis/uber. Congrats on the interview and good luck! 

thanks for the info, I got a flight heading to BDL,  I did not know the drive was soo long though, guess ill just have to rent a car.

This is my second year applying to PA schools, I have a 3.5 overall gpa 3.2 science gpa. Approximately 2000 hours of paid direct patient care in a clinical setting and almost 3000 hours as a professional ski patroller. 200 hours shadowing a wide range of PA's and 150 hours volunteering. 

I interviewed at Quinnipiac on 9/23 and have been incredibly discouraged since I haven't heard anything. I just received my acceptance letter today though! Just proof that you should never give up hope!

I received an email last night stating that they are actively selecting candidates for the class of 2018 and "we continue to review your application and consider you for a seat in the class." Did anyone else get an email? I wonder how many seats they have left at this point. Still keeping my fingers crossed!

Congratulations to all those who got accepted! :)

Archived