• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm interviewing Nov 6 as well.  :)  Nervous, but excited. I've been out of school for close to 15 years! This will be new.  

Good luck to everyone.  I'm looking forward to meeting everyone next month.  Would love to know how the interviews last Friday went.  

I interviewed October 2nd and was accepted the following Monday.  Seems like a great school and program but I made the decision to attend a school elsewhere that better meets the needs of my family. It was a pleasure meeting all of the applicants and faculty.  I know anyone who attends here will have a great education and experience. Another lucky interviewee will now have the opportunity to attend this school.  I wish everyone the vey best through the selection process.

The day starts with a talk from Dr. Carlson about the PA profession/Shenandoah's Program. After that the entire interview group is split in half. One half will receive a talk from current SUPA students (1st + 2nd years) about their experiences and what SUPA has to offer. The other half will go to a room where they get to spend time with other students... while you wait/talk, one by one students will be called for their interviews. Once everyone is done they switch. Afterwards, you'll head over to the cafeteria to eat lunch and get to spend more time with SUPA students. The last part is group interviews. Good luck! 

Archived