• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all.  My application just got verified.  I know I'm late to the party, but does anyone know when the next round of interviews are and a rough idea of when they contact people?  Thanks in advance.

I believe the last interview is in February. I was contacted about almost exactly a month before the interview, and they take about 40 people to the interview. Hope that helps.

derekb

One of the students I talked with on the 11/6 interview said that she too submitted her application late, was invited for an interview in February, wait listed and them accepted in April. Good luck ! :)

Agatka15-

that gives me hope.  thank you!  good luck to you too!

ACCEPTED!!!! SUPA 2018!!!!  I don't think this has sunk in yet.  :)  Got the email in the middle of my lecture today on karyotypes.  Needless to say, my sophomores got a break in the middle of class while I happy danced! 

Got the email about 1:45ish this afternoon.  Yesterday and this morning were rough!!! Can't wait to meet everyone! 

Archived