My app became verified by CASPA on 06/24!

SU admissions sent me an e-mail about my "official" GRE scores not being posted yet but they're still reviewing my application.

Good luck to everyone!

Just received a letter with list of pending courses that I'm taking and planning to take.

Apparently, my application will be reviewed soon and interviews will be from October through February. So excited!

Hi, everyone! I'm going into my second year in the SUPA program (the new first-years start Monday!) and I'm excited to meet all of you who will interview in November (usually they have an interview session in November, January, and February)! If you have any logistics questions or questions about the program (basically anything besides "what will I be asked in the interview?" because I obviously can't give you that information!) please feel free to send me a message. I don't get on here too often but I try to check my messages every once in a while.
Good luck to all of you! SUPA is a "supa" choice! You won't regret it. :)

• Upvote 1

Question, I am in process of completing my application too, how can I report the ECE official transcript to caspa, what info should I give ECE when I request it, and should I wait to do that after submitting my app or can I do it now

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

megment- I will be there! From the Washington D.C. area so not too far from home base!

my application was verified end of june.

• Upvote 1

I was verified on 6/26. And awesome, @emack21! I'm living in DC currently too (but originally from Fredericksburg), so also close to home :)

I submitted my application mid July but am still waiting for it to be reviewed. Would anyone who got an interview mind sharing their statistics (GPA, GRE, patient contact...). Thanks!

Congrats to everyone that has received an interview!!

Congrats to everyone who got an interview! If you have any questions about SUPA or the interview process (just remember: I can't tell you any actual questions they may ask!), feel free to send me a message!

Good luck!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By plantmom
      Looking for help brainstorming thoughtful questions in order to get application feedback - besides "how can I make my application stronger?". There is always room for improvement, just looking for the right questions to ask. 
    • By alisin
      Hello everyone! I did not see a thread for the applications for Gannon University in Erie, PA? Has anyone applied as a post-baccalaureate student? They do have a 5 year combined bachelor's and master's program but I believe they accept a few students besides their undergraduate class.
    • By Tllehann
      My name is Tessa and I am currently an MA at a dermatology clinic. I am aspiring to be a PA and will be applying during the next cycle. I have worked along side PAs for about 2 years now in dermatology and have experience working in a level 1 ED. However, I am looking for any PA shadow opportunity in Arizona that is not dermatology as I want to branch out and have an understanding of what PAs do in different fields. I live in Glendale but I am willing to travel anywhere in Arizona.
      If you are a PA or know a PA or any open opportunities feel free to reach out to me on here. 
      Thank you! 

• By magboo
      So I finally got a job at my dream hospital!! I am currently working there as a Patient Care Technician/ PCT. However, I will be leaving for PA school next year. I really want to return to this hospital and work as a PA! The problem is that getting a job at my hospital is super competitive. Is there a way for me to ensure/ increase my chances of getting a PA job in this facility in the future?

(Also, what do you guys think of requesting a absense of leave instead of quitting? Can I be able to come back to the hospital to pursue a higher position?)

Thanks in advance!
    • By Riveroll
      Hello,
      I'm looking for PA shadowing opportunities in Dallas, Texas. I'm a 26-year-old Bachelors of Science in Biology graduate from the University of North Texas at Dallas pursuing a Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies. I moved to Dallas when I was 15 years old from Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico and would like to do something with my life and what a beautiful thing to help people who need it most.

Thank you in advance.

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More