Received an interview invite for 2/9 on friday 1/15! 

Hey girly! How is the prep coming along? I had messaged you, but never heard back on here..haha no buggy! I am feeling pretty good about the interview next wk/deff. nervous though! & am about to begin prepping for the medical term assessment we will be having. Let me know how it's all going? & also if you still want to grab lunch during the hour break we will be having that day! :)

Anyone from the Tuesday (02/09) interview hear back yet?! I'm sooo anxiously waiting and keep checking this page every day to see if anyone posts they've got accepted lol. This waiting part is just so hard!

I emailed Lillian a couple of days ago. She wrote back saying that by mid-march everyone should have a decision. 

Good luck everyone!

• Upvote 1

Yes, I remember there being a sheet of paper in our folder from interview day stating that everyone will know their status by the end of March. I am not sure how many seats are left in the class though unfortunately, and I have not heard anything back yet. Cross your fingers guys :)

Well guys. I just got a call today after being on the wait list, and I've been accepted to Loma Linda!! About 4 weeks until classes start, so I'll be looking for a place to live fast. I'm so excited for this opportunity and look forward to joining my class????

• Upvote 1