2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I have also recently been accepted to the program and can't wait until September.  Good luck to all applicants and good to meet any fellow 2018 classmates. 

I am still pending acceptance to the fb group. Is there any other place where I can ask questions to current PA students at LLU?

Happy Holidays, 

Greg 

• 2 weeks later...

Received an interview invite for 2/9 on friday 1/15! 

Hey julieb1..I actually received an interview in january but due to planning for a flight, I changed my date to 2/9 as well!! so looks like we will be interviewing on the same day :)! 

Also, any recommendations for LLU's interview?! I have been prepping & have interviewed prior to this..let me know if can give any advise! Very excited!! see you all then!

hey cristin7....I interviewed the first part of December.  if you have had other interviews then you'll be fine.  not much different.  they will gear some questions towards specifics on your application but those are the easy questions.  just be confident in your answers and play nice with others and remember that they liked you enough to bring you in so just show them they made the right decision. good luck and hope to see you there this fall. 

If you got an interview you statistically have a good chance of getting in, however they still only have so many spots. Everyone looks good on paper, great GPA, lots of medical experience, and everyone is going to say "I want to treat the whole person, and I want to work in undeserved areas". That is a given because you applied to their school and read their mission statement like every other student, you don't want to just regurgitate what everyone else is saying. Instead think about why you personally connect with the university and what you can contribute. Be honest, be yourself, relax, study up on the profession including regulations for PAs, and know why you want to be a PA more than anything else!

That's my advice, and that's what I did! 

Jeremiah 29:11 

hey cristin7....I interviewed the first part of December.  if you have had other interviews then you'll be fine.  not much different.  they will gear some questions towards specifics on your application but those are the easy questions.  just be confident in your answers and play nice with others and remember that they liked you enough to bring you in so just show them they made the right decision. good luck and hope to see you there this fall. 

Awesome! thanks so much wcoast25 !! I read that is it a panel of I am guessing PA faculty, dean, etc whom interviews each of us? Also..seems that we will be waiting as each applicant is interviewed one by one per the schedule on that day! Any other advise you can give :) very excited!! & I will make sure to study up on the specifics of LLU & be  confident as to why I chose that program, etc! I will see everyone on 2/9 whomever is interviewing on that day!! Also, whomever wants to get lunch during that hour break we get..let me know or just message me on here!!

Archived