Hello Everyone

I just received acceptance email. I would be very happy to meet some of my new class mates. Good luck to everyone.

• Upvote 3

Congrats to all who were accepted, thus far! Does anyone want to make the fb page?  I'm OK with fb but not the greatest.  Once we get the page going, maybe we can all think of a place to meet up or something :)

• Upvote 2

Facebook won't let me create a group unless I invite people to join it first. So can at least one of you give me your name so I can friend you to create the group? Thanks!!

Will there be any more interviews? Has anyone wait listed heard back from school yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any news from any who interviewed yet? CASPA didn't verify my until the last minute and I filled secondary application last Saturday and had all my transcripts over blighted to Towson. Hoping to hear from them Monday or Tuesday to schedule an interview. I thought they had already filled the class! Anyone know their status or the class's status?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone who interviewed on Dec 02 or wait listed heard back from school? I was interviewed on December 02, but have not received any news yet. Do they send out acceptance and reject emails the same time? thanks.

Has anyone heard about any additional paperwork from Towson/Ccbc ( accepted candidates)? Has anyone contacted the seniors regarding textbook/materials?