2015/2016 application cycle

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulation BG92 and alyo321! 

I had my interview today from 8 am to around 10 am. There were 9 candidates including me in our interview group. I believe there are more than 9 people interviewed today after us because I saw new badges with the names on the table. 

Now I am going to wait...  The program director said that they sent all emails to the group of people who had been interviewed in August. 

Good luck to all physician assistant applicants!

For those who have yet to interview, they do the interview in three sessions throughout the day... One from 8-10ish one from 10-12ish and one from maybe 1-3? I talked to the current students about this today, so potentially the times are a little off. You are interviewed by a team of three people and there is a writing sample. It is all pretty standard/get to know you stuff. The students and staff are all super friendly and they don't waste your time telling you things that are on the website! That's a personal pet peeve though, so maybe that wouldn't bother you. I thought that I kind of bombed the interview because I really like Towson/ccbc but I suppose it will all work out in the end. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Can you please comment about the fees upon acceptance, that you have to pay. Do they accept credit card? What is the timeline during which you have to complete the transaction? Thanks.

Its $1700 CCBC deposit and a $900 Towson Deposit. I think they said write a check, I diddnt see anything creditcard wise.

Hey all, I had an interview 10/14, as well. I still have not heard back.  I could not recall anyone saying how long the decision would take.  I did read through this thread, however, and saw it took the first round of interviews 7 weeks to get an answer. So nerve wracking

Archived