I submitted last Monday (and ordered my transcripts) and am still waiting for a call....

I know however that my undergrad school drags their feet with getting transcripts sent, so that's probably the reason for the delay on my behalf.

Just to be clear- after you get the supplemental app, you need to also send your official transcripts from ALL schools attended to Towson? Or only if you get the interview?

Do you need to send all schools' transcripts or only ones you earned a degree from?

Thanks

What address are we supposed to send transcripts to? I seem to have gotten confused and maybe didn't record the mailing address I needed to send them to. Please PM me!

Thanks again!

Any of you trying to get into the AACC/University of Maryland Baltimore program? I've submitted the supplemental app, photo, fees, and applied to the school itself, as requested. Not sure if this means I'll get called for an interview or not... Technically, the app cycle for caspa ends tomorrow; could they be holding off on invites until after the app cycle ends? Clearly, I'm anxious.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Did they say anything about the probation during the interview?

The interview was very relaxed and informative. Everyone was great and I can say that I really enjoyed it. I would be thrilled to be in the same class with some of the other interviewees. The director talked about the probation in the beginning. Basically, the ARC gave them a list of things that need to be corrected, and everyone I spoke to said, without any hesitation, that there isn't any doubt that they will receive full accreditation in September. Overall, I felt that there was transparency in discussing the issues with probation. They were open to any questions that were asked about it.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

^^ I agree, I asked when the actual site visit was and the program director said he believes the ARC-PA will be visiting the campus the second week of September.

They wont be notifing of acceptances/waitlists/denials for those who interviewed for another 4-5 weeks which is gonna be a killer wait.

• Upvote 1

^^ I agree, I asked when the actual site visit was and the program director said he believes the ARC-PA will be visiting the campus the second week of September.

They wont be notifing of acceptances/waitlists/denials for those who interviewed for another 4-5 weeks which is gonna be a killer wait.

They said acceptances should be out within 4 weeks of the interview day. I asked if that meant they would be out around the same time they hear from the ARC-PA and the director said that this is what he is hoping for. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

• Upvote 1

Overall, I was pleased with how the whole interview process went.  Faculty, current students, and even the applicants were super welcoming and down-to-earth.  After meeting the other applicants, it looks like a great group of candidates.  Like previously mentioned, the probation ordeal was covered well.  It seems like they are doing what they have to do to get off of probation.  Over these next 4-5 weeks, I will be going crazy while waiting!  I'm crossing my fingers that we have good outcomes :)

• Upvote 2

Hello Everyone, any body going for interview on October 14?

Did any body got acceptance letters?

Can you please comment more about interview? Did you have to write an essay etc.?

Thanks-

In a perfect world acceptance letters will come out next week for the 8/26 interview.

The interview is a short essay and then an interview via panel of faculty. 

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the reply, can you please tell me more what they ask in the interview and what type essay do we have to write?

Although I won't go into details about the interview because I don't really think that is fair to the people who have already interviewed, I will say that they ask questions you should expect in an interview and the essay isn't anything you can prepare for.

• Upvote 1

Congrats!! A good night sleep, a small breakfast, and coffee (but not too much). I made that mistake and I couldn't sit still =) Other than the basics, relax and know that you've made it this far for a reason. They want to make sure you're a real person that they can connect with. This was my approach... Still no word yet on acceptance though. Good luck to you!

• Upvote 2

Anyone hear anything about their reaccreditation site visit? I tried looking around on the internet but found nothing. 

Today officially marks day 1 of the 4-5 week time period when they would notify the 8/26 interviewees of their decision. 

Neurotics unite over the next week or so here.....

• Upvote 2

I'm right there with you. I've been checking for an update on accreditation too...nothing new. Lately, I've been checking my inbox and spam multiple times a day...hoping and wishing...

• Upvote 1