2015/2016 application cycle

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I applied to CCBC/Towson this cycle as well.  I was CASPA verified 6/2 and heard back 6/30 saying they have received my application. I haven't heard anything since then.  Has anyone gotten any further emails?  It looks like they started earlier last year as seen from previous year posts.

alyo321, looks like we're applying to the same places. I received Towson/CCBC's supplemental/interview app on 7/14. The form requests that you apply to Towson's graduate program, create a CCBC account, and leave phone number for them to contact you (I'm guessing to schedule and interview because their website says that you don't get the supplemental unless you're invited for an interview). So, I'm guessing they contact people after acceptance to Towson's grad program. I haven't received a phone call or any other info yet.

Anyone else going to the August 26th interview at 8a?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

SylB, When were you verified on CASPA?

It seems like we are applying to a lot of the same schools as well, but you seem to be ahead of me. I wasn't verified until late June because my transcripts got lost in the mail.

I submitted my application to CCBC/Towson early June. Received email saying they have my application on June 30th. Don't see any other emails from the program yet. How long after the first email did your receive the second one?

Thanks!

Fingers crossed!

BG92,

I'm in the same situation. I received that email on 6/30 saying that they had received my application and I should receive an "in progress" next but I haven't yet.

I'm pretty sure that my application is being delayed because I had a pending prerequisite at the time that I finalized my application through CASPA.

The course ended on July 12th and I sent them the final transcript the next day to confirm the completion of that class.

Congrats, SyIB, on getting an interview!! Can I ask you how they contacted you? Telephone, e-mail, or snail mail?

I submitted 5/6, was verified on 5/21, got the app receipt on 6/30, got the supplemental on 7/14, submitted the sup on 7/14, and got the phone call for the interview on 7/28. Thank you, sergiogo! I'm really looking forward to it. Good luck to everyone! And if I can help with anything else, let me know.

I submitted 5/6, was verified on 5/21, got the app receipt on 6/30, got the supplemental on 7/14, submitted the sup on 7/14, and got the phone call for the interview on 7/28. Thank you, sergiogo! I'm really looking forward to it. Good luck to everyone! And if I can help with anything else, let me know.

So you did the supplemental application before receiving an interview? There is a section on the CCBC application part that says "This is for students who have applied through CASPA and received an interview." You have to click yes to continue I think. Did you go through with this? Im going to call tomorrow and get a conformation but I don't want to go through with this if its the wrong application of course. 

Thanks.

It gets a little confusing, but I'm almost positive CCBC only sends the supplemental app if you are going to get an interview. So, you the CCBC part you would say "yes" to receiving an interview. Does that answer your question?

Yeah! Thanks. Just wanted to confirm this because its a bit confusing. Ive applied to the CCBC part of the supplemental application and the Towson part. Just waiting for them to receive my transcripts from my undergrad schools before I can continue!

Yesterday, I was invited to attend an interview on 8/26 at 8 AM at CCBC. I missed the phone call and got a message thankfully. Called back today but I don't think they are in the office today, couldn't quite get an answer yet. One step closer to the big goal! 

Yesterday, I was invited to attend an interview on 8/26 at 8 AM at CCBC. I missed the phone call and got a message thankfully. Called back today but I don't think they are in the office today, couldn't quite get an answer yet. One step closer to the big goal!

Yay! Congrats! See you there!

Archived