Heritage University 2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to everyone interviewing tomorrow! I know it's easier said than done, but just relax tomorrow. :) Some of the faculty may have their "interview face" on, but I guarantee that every single one of them are some of the most friendly and caring people that you will meet! :) Good luck!

Howdy again gang.

Just got into Yakima after flying into Seattle. The pass opened up a bit before noon and aside from some rain is clear. I'm staying at the red Lion hotel for tonight. It looks like some people are getting in later, but either way let's figure something out to do tonight. Anyone know Yakima?

Hi everyone. I am in class 2 and I'll be at the interviews tomorrow! If you are looking for places to meet up in Yakima I suggest cowichee canyon kitchen or 2nd street grill. It really is great to meet up before the interview day because it's always better to walk into an interview with some familiar faces.

A friend of mine in the area also suggested cowichee canyon, or Jackson's. I won't be arriving until 7 or so but would love to meet you guys if anyone is still there by then. My name is Alyssa and feel free to DM me!

Hope to meet you guys sooner rather than later!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Not a word.  But like I said, I did not think my interview was particularly stellar.  I heard Amy received a call yesterday.

It is probably best not to read anything into this though.  It may very well be that they are having a difficult time coming to a consensus with so many amazing applicants.  I talked to a friend of mine who got into MEDEX recently.  She said they were told that they would be notified within a week if they got in, she did not receive the call for almost three weeks.  

Hang in there, best advice I have received on this is to stay busy and put it out of your mind.  Yeah, like that's what I'm doing.  :-)

-b

Hey everyone!!

I am going to be at the January 9 interview. If anyone wants to meet up the day before, I will driving in on January 8.

Let me know!

Also, congrats to the people who have been accepted! That is amazing!!

Kelley

Hey Kelley, I will be going to the interview on the 9th as well. I would love to meet up the day before. I will be driving in from Tacoma.

Jill

Hi Aimee and Jill, 

The evening of the 8th would be great. I am not familiar with the area, so I am not sure of good locations to meet but any coffee shop or restaurant would be fine. I am staying in Yakima, but I'll have a car, so anywhere works for me! Let me know if you have any suggestions on places.

I am so excited to meet you both!

Kelley

Hello Iley, Kelley and Jill,

Here is what Bleu said in an earlier post about restaurants:

Also restaurants to check out in Yakima: 
Cowiche Canyon Kitchen
2nd 
Street Grill
Northtown Coffeehouse
Any would be good places for you guys to meet up with others before the interview or to check out on your own. 

How about Canyon kitchen, or 2nd Street Grill?  

-Aimee:)

Archived