2015-2016 application cycle

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am trying! I am so anxious to go there and get started! Did you interview that morning too?

Trust me I understand. I was trying to stay calm and be patient. It was a struggle for me lol. I interview that afternoon. I hope you get your letter soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just received my acceptance in the mail to PCOM!!

Currently deciding between PCOM and NYIT, I loved both programs...any advice?

Best of luck to you all :)

I don't know much about NYIT. But my advice would be to make a Pro and Con list for both. Then use that to decided. Are either of these your top choices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster! 

I just had my interview for PCOM Philly yesterday morning and know I'm going to have a terrible time waiting out the 4-6 weeks (especially with the holidays possibly prolonging things). It is my first choice of schools.

For those of you who were waiting on answers from PCOM [Philly], did it really take that long?

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster! 

I just had my interview for PCOM Philly yesterday morning and know I'm going to have a terrible time waiting out the 4-6 weeks (especially with the holidays possibly prolonging things). It is my first choice of schools.

For those of you who were waiting on answers from PCOM [Philly], did it really take that long?

I interviewed on 11/17 and received my acceptance letter in the mail on 12/3, so a little over 2 weeks.

Archived