2015-2016 application cycle

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume if i didn't get any responses back at this point then i'm just waiting for a rejection letter? Didn't hear anything back since the supplemental and i submitted mine early august.

I wouldn't assume that. They are doing interviews until February.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those of you who applied to the Georgia campus - how long after you submitted your application on CASPA until you received an email confirmation from admissions? I submitted mine on 11/19 and haven't heard anything.

Have you received an email tell you your application has been verified?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, that's what I'm asking about. 

It was 3 days after my submission through CASPA that I received an email from PCOM stating they had received my application and a link for the supplemental. Have you received that email?  

I haven't heard a word from them since that. They have bold instructions to not contact them about the status of your application so I have been waiting anxiously. :-/

After you pay the $75 fee for the supplemental (or whatever fee it was) and your letters of recommendation were received your application is complete! If you use your login information from the supplemental email it was show dates in the received column, that means everything is complete and it will be reviewed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

It was 3 days after my submission through CASPA that I received an email from PCOM stating they had received my application and a link for the supplemental. Have you received that email?  

I haven't heard a word from them since that. They have bold instructions to not contact them about the status of your application so I have been waiting anxiously. :-/

No, I have not received any email communication from them at all. I am going to call them tomorrow before the holiday weekend and make sure they received my CASPA application. Thanks! 

No, I have not received any email communication from them at all. I am going to call them tomorrow before the holiday weekend and make sure they received my CASPA application. Thanks!

Hey karebear! Let me know what they say because tomorrow will be 15 business days and I still haven't received a "complete" email :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sorry I meant for it to say received on my log in. I paid the application fee on November 4th and today would be the 15th business day but I doubt anything will be done until next week

I see. Did you have the references needed on CASPA? Or did you send them in?

My references are on my CASPA but it doesn't show received

That is not right. If it is on your CASPA then they should have put it as received the next day or so. The only reason the 15 business day is there is for people who mail in a reference. I would call them now before they close and ask them when will it be received. They may have passed over it. But do it now.

That is not right. If it is on your CASPA then they should have put it as received the next day or so. The only reason the 15 business day is there is for people who mail in a reference. I would call them now before they close and ask them when will it be received. They may have passed over it. But do it now.

I just sent them an email thanks :)

Archived